AFRICA’S LEADING INNOVATORS IN BUSINESS SUPPORT
FACILITY MANAGEMENT LEADERS, INNOVATORS AND GAME-CHANGERS
Pioneer Facility Management (PFM) is a LEADING Facility Management Company that covers a broad spectrum of business support services, including management of both technical and non-technical infrastructure.
We keep up to date with global facility management trends but draw on our experience in the local market and through continued INNOVATION, adapts these trends to suit the unique needs of our client based across Africa.
We are a dynamic company that takes a GAME-CHANGING approach. Our top priority is passing on the efficiencies to the end user and the monetary savings associated with the efficiencies. We go out of our way to source the best companies for the job and handle everything from the tendering process, to training their staff on your unique requirements, and providing on-going management of their services.
We understand that your business never sleeps, neither do we. Which is why we have a 24-hour call centre operating for you.
PHYICAL GUARDING SERVICES
- Best possible candidate /company.
- Initial requirements include.
- Registration with PSIRA (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority).
- Minimum of a grade 10 schooling qualification.
- Reference checks.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Accredited training academy.
- 12 hours of managerial time on candidate evaluation etc.
- Assessment report to improve the service levels.
- All services will be performed in accordance to the SLA .
CASH IN TRANSIT ARMED BANKING
- G4S guard will come into the premises and produce his ID.
- Guard must be shown green Fob box to deactivate CPC (Cross Pavement Carrier).
- Client will check the seal number on the key bag to previous day’s receipt before breaking the seal, which contains “G4S” safe key and client to open up “G4S” lock, and their lock.
- The drop cash bags will be taken out by the Manager and transferred into the prepared “White Stop loss Bag”, sealed by the Manager and handed over to the guard for receipting.
- It is important to check verify the serial numbers on the bag and key bag to the receipt.
- The “Stop loss” Bag is then placed into the CPC and closed rearming itself. You will hear the box “beep” which means it is activated.
ALARM / CCTV STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR TECHNICAL REQUESTS
- Fault logging.
- Coordinating of job cards.
- 48 hour turn around time.
- Job completion and feedback.
- Telephonic assistance.
ADDITIONS AND UPGRADES
- Routine technician visits.
- Verifying of supplier quotes.
- Orders and Instructions.
- Turn around depending on urgency.
INSTALLATIONS AND PROJECTS
- Project packs.
- Quotation and verification
- Orders and installation time.
- Signing off and invoicing.
LET US FACILITATE AND MANAGE ALL ASPECTS OF SECURITY ON YOUR SITE
- Physical Guarding
- Car Park Attending
- Control Room Operating
- Site Assessments, Evaluations & Risk Assessments
- Loss Prevention Action Planning
- Event Management & Co-ordination
- Liaison with SAPS and Community Forums
Cell : 082 813 8029